Saturday, April 11, 2009

Very intuitive, April 20, 2008
By R. Thomas "The ImageArt Co." (Cameron Park, CA United States) - See all my reviews


I bought this camera for my 14 year old son to take reviews on school trips. His previous camera from another manufacturer lasted barely six months and took mediocre photos. This camera however is awesome! The pictures are sharp, perfectly exposed and the camera is really simple to use. Seems the menus camera are designed for regular people to understand. He appreciated that a lot.
The bottom line is he had one day to learn how to use the camera and then spent a week in Boston with his class. His photos were great and his camera experience was excellent...and I didn't break the bank for to purchase canon powershot sd780is either :) Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment



19 of 19 people found the following review helpful:
Good Camera for Price, June 13, 2008
By K. Marquart "Katbookie" (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews


This is a good camera for the price. canon powershot sd780is is simple to use and takes clear, crisp pictures. Also, the battery life is good. And the reviews price makes canon powershot sd780is affordable to take good pictures.

Just keep in mind, that this camera works well if your subject is stationary. canon powershot sd780is is not for action shots. I have tried to take pictures of my kids playing in the yard and pictures usually come out blurry. Also, there is a bit of a lag time for the picture to be taken. Therefore, I have a tendency to miss the shot.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment



42 of 47 people found the following review helpful: camera
it's a basic camera..., June 15, 2008
By michelle k. (donna, tx) - See all my reviews

i usually love canon cameras, but this camera i was not very happy with. i have no problem with the pictures coming out good. the color comes out very nice. the problem i have with canon powershot sd780is is the time that canon powershot sd780is takes to take one picture and then take another. if your batteries are not fully charged, the wait time to take another pic could be up to 10 seconds. the camera zoom can be blurry at times too. it's a good basic camera for someone who takes photos every now and then. but if it's for trips and you want to capture alot of moments, you're gonna miss out on alot by waiting for the reviews batteries to charge up again to take the next pic... Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Report this Permalink
Comment



12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
Awesome!, May 5, 2008
By Yanna B. (BAY AREA, CA) - See all my reviews

While I love the Canon SD series, I was looking for a camera that used regular AA batteries. I actually bought the Canon A470 on a whim- I saw reviews canon powershot sd780is at a local store. canon powershot sd780is was within my budget and I thought canon powershot sd780is was cute. (I bought the blue one.) So far, I'm happy to say that I love this camera. I use canon powershot sd780is when I don't feel like carrying around my Canon Digital Rebel XTi. The menu and controls are easy to find and use. The pictures that canon powershot sd780is takes come out very nice! I don't use the flash camera very often, so the battery life is actually quite swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment